Our Promise To You
Choosing the right home inspector can be difficult. Unlike most professionals, you probably will not get to meet us until after you hire us. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and yes, different pricing. One thing for sure is that a home inspection requires work, a lot of work. Ultimately a thorough inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s own effort. If you honor us by permitting us to inspect your new home, we guarantee that we will give you our very best effort. This we promise you.
• B.A. from Moorhead State University
• Graduate of Kaplan Professional Schools-Home Inspection Training Program
• Certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration
Certification - IICRC
•Haag Engineering Certified Roof Inspector #201301120
•National Radon Safety Board Certified Radon Measurement Specialist #13SS036
• 14 years Full-Time experience as a Field Property Claims Adjuster and Manager.
• Over 5,480 home property claim inspections completed throughout the United States.
• Have inspected damage to homes and estimated cost of repairs from $1 to $1,500,000.00
• We will inspect your property as if our families were going to live there. NOTHING LESS!
• Your inspection will include a detailed computer generated report with attached digital photos.
• Available 7 days a week,
evenings and weekends.
• Member of the St. Paul Area
Association of Realtors.
• DisplayKEY enabled.
© Copyright POWERHOUSE HOME INSPECTIONS, INC.